Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wallpaper Inspiration....


Whilst pouring through my new issue of Elle Decoration, I came across an image of a wall panel that had been cast in concrete! The result is this fantastic, neutral yet visually interesting surface decoration from British design company Concrete Blond. Each panel of 'Walled Paper' is bespoke, and cast from old damask or flocked style wallpaper. Check out their website here www.concrete-blond.com. I love the way the panels appear to catch the light...and what a great new take on the wallpaper craze for those who may be a bit colour shy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting your blog from someone who loves to read design blogs on a daily basis. If only I could find a job that pays me to do this!

Anonymous said...

this is great. sooo pretty.

Yooo said...

Tree removal Brighton
Concrete Contractors Denver
Garage Builder Denver
Roofing Denver
Firewood Denver
Tree Removal Denver
Rubber Ducky Isopod