Wednesday, April 12, 2006

To Lisa....


Well, when I posted this morning all pleased as punch with my pressies from Mum (still am of course!) I had dared not believe my day could have gotten any better (save the stupidly early hour of my rising!). Then the postman came with a parcel from the goddess Lisa and my breath was snatched from me as I opened it to find a vintage embroidered Target piece all my own (and in pink!!). I can't tell you how happy I am with it (although I am sure you can guess)...and I just have to say a HUGE thank you !!! I have long adored your beautiful artwork and am really honored to now own a piece of your work.....thank you so much for making it for me...Xox

*sigh of contentment*

7 comments:

amy said...

what a great slew of stuff abigail...your mom's got your #...soo cute. you must be bursting to go to Paris! Great links!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful ... I like your blog!
smile Sabine

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh! Jealous! :) Nice to have prezzies in the mail for sure!

lisa solomon said...

oh my dear! guess what i came home to? a slip from the post office... i'm going NOW...

i am so happy that you are pleased. it is truly an honor to be in your collection.... i'm so grateful that we have met through this whole strange blog thing!! proper email soon too! xoxo

IMEDAGOZE said...

beatutiful work from lisa! and it's your very own target, so cool!

Anonymous said...

A good mail day indeed! Lucky you

Anonymous said...

i love that stitched piece! it's beautiful!