Saturday, July 29, 2006

Chasing time...


Oooo..goodness me! Is it Saturday already?? I cannot believe how fast this week has gone. It only seems like yesterday I posted my list....Things have been hectic here. I had a hand in for a show, and I have another in under two weeks....and then a holiday to Provence to fit in!! {2 weeks of bliss in the mountains - Yay!}...but it is meaning keeping my head down and formulating careful planning procedures, hence the coffee and the desk-fax with red scrawl!

To be honest..I am already planning and budgeting to get all my Christmas shows made for. I feel like the year is almost over, and I know things will be hard and very busy until then! With the sale or return system, I won't see the fruits of my labour well into the new year {late January, February..even March}....so I am bracing myself for the long cold winter.....;)

Holiday wise, I have been looking {when I say this I mean quickly snatching some time to browse online!} for a hat to keep my oh-so-pale Scottish complexion protected from the hot southern French sun...the hats at Peter Grimm are luring me..especially this one which I fear may be a bit too cool for school, but I may be tempted to try pull it off anyway...yeeehaw!!!

Next week...I shall be sharing some snaps from the growing collection being prepared for Red Barn Gallery, and hopefully some linky goodness to boot!
Bon Weekend all!!! hugs, xoxo

5 comments:

lisa solomon said...

love the photo.... have you been successful chasing time?? she keeps eluding me... tricky gal that she is...

you'd look adorable in that hat...

wish i was coming to france... sigh....

looking forward to all the jewels!
xoxo

shari said...

you are so hardworking and dedicated to your art. i know it will pay off for you. i cannot wait to see all of your new creations! remember: provence is just around the corner. treat yourself to that cute hat. you could definitely pull it off. much love! shari

Anonymous said...

I love this photo so much! I've been thinking about Christmas lately, too. Of course, nothing as important as designing jewellery, but I am trying to figure out holiday cards, gifts wraps etc and seems so out of place in the heat of July. Provence sounds so incredibly lovely, and I am with lisa-go for that hat!
I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors.

Anonymous said...

the hat is fab!! you'll look tres cool in it :)

i'm very impressed actually that you are already thinking about the end of the year - i wish i was that organised :0

xxx

Anonymous said...

I am always chasing time... That picture is perfect. Hope you had a fab weekend!