Monday, November 20, 2006

Go forth!!...

..for you will find my shop open and stocked to the brim!!.....all the newly listed pieces are limited edition or one off never to be repeated items - so I hope you like them!?? :)

::Have a look at the new pieces for the holiday gift season here::

I have been included in Mav's holiday gift guide too, which I am just delighted about...check it out here, as it is just an amazing source of good things to buy for yourself {hehe} or your loved ones...

I have decided that tomorrow, Tuesday the 21st of November will be the last date for placing any orders with me from my diffusion collection...so that I will have enough time to get the orders made and sent out in good time for Christmas, so drop me a line if you would like to discuss any pieces... I also sent out an email newsletter today, if you would like to be added to my mailing list just let me know and I will send you one along :)

Happy Monday everyone!! xox

ps...the jewellery even looks great on pooches....;))))!!! x

5 comments:

shari said...

hi abigail,
wow. you have SO many beautiful new pieces in your shop. i am in love with the silver and amazonite. swoon! your photos are gorgeous and really show off your pieces nicely.

here's wishing you a great holiday season. xox shari

ps: so excited for your interview in a week!!

lisa solomon said...

oh abigail... your new stuff is simply stunning... i wish i had the funds to splurge on something for myself.... sigh....
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ditto Lisa

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Really fantastic items...and love the pooch, too!

Holly Goes... said...

Everything you do just oozes daintiness..Love ur work girl.
Visit my blog..( it gets lonely over there.)