Monday, July 16, 2007

avec quelque temps | with some time...

These beautiful blooms were shot three days apart...and just keep on getting better. I guess all the rain is really doing it's work - they look and smell divine! I am feeling right now that pink is where it's at....

Back to dreaming [please join me!] about my ever growing to-do list....

on it so far...
~Le Petit Atelier Paris ...I love their flower magnets in smooth porcelain, and their little dishevelled tart dishes....and can't wait to get my hands on some....
~This outdoor cinema ...wouldn't this be a swell way to spend my birthday?
~For late night browsing...BlackBlock at the Palais de Tokyo....
~ And the all important food markets ...mmm.

Okay, must dash for now...I have heaps of verbs to commit to memory [!?] so must get to it.
Evening all, and happy lundi :)
xox

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty flowers. Have you seen that there is a book to go with the Paris series? I think it's £5 off at Waterstones at the moment. Another one for my wish list!

kris said...

i can just about smell them from here!

shari said...

beautiful roses. we happened upon some roses on our way to eat indian food on friday. i had to stop and smell them of course. ;) love the paris links...especially the first one. sending hugs!

etre-soi said...

thanks for the link for the "petit atelier de Paris" I'll have to go have a look next time I'm in Paris.
Beautiful roses :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful roses! It's funny, I was just at the petit atelier de Paris the other day and bought one of their little desert dishes to keep my baubles in and a little set of porcelain letters just because...if you get the time to go there you'll meet their dog - the cutest fluffiest thing you've ever seen!

Patricia said...

I really enjoy all of your Paris tips, I am going to Paris next weekend and I will have to scour your blog for everything I can find! Maybe you should whip up a blog entry on all of the things to see in Paris? ;)Good luck with the french classes!