Tuesday, August 14, 2007

rapidement | quickly...

Same old story....the days are speeding by and I am darned if I know where they went! Bench hours are long just now [always good to be so busy!] and packaging up new orders is a daily occurrence. Very rhythmic...so I am enjoying breaking up the days with lots of new music......today - my dear friend sent me some Killers CD's which I am loving *big-time*....their performances at the summer festivals this year blew my mind...

Last week was good, and full - was offered a job working as a freelance part-time designer for a big jewellery company here. Very exciting...[and I will still be doing this full time too though, don't worry!]....:)

....as per request, please find above my white shoe collection [as well as my tired mug]. Too many, I'm sure...most of which are not even comfy . Love them all the same.....

Hope your Tuesday is good.

xox

oh, ps - I was delighted to be featured in the South China Morning Post Style section on Monday...check it out here :)

7 comments:

lisa solomon said...

ooohh... i don't have any white shoes.... and yours look so cute! :)

hannah said...

yes, i realized too that i dont have any white shoes. must remedy that. the killers are eliot's favorite band. he requests the new cd all the time.

Janet said...

Hey pretty girl! Great fringe! I admit I too have a bit of a penchant for white shoes, four I think, two are Birkenstocks. You wear those earrings oh so well by the way! x

amisha said...

such a cute shoe collection! i love the ones with the spots. and lovely self-portrait too :)

shari said...

congrats on the new job. yay! and on the feature too. so glad to hear that you are receiving lots of orders. i know you are looking forward to your vacation though. it will be here in no time sweet friend. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your feature in South China Post and freelancing for a large jewellery company, how exciting!! Loving your white shoes, I think I need to get myself some :)

madhu said...

Very unique collections.

Even I am crazy about white shoes.

I have a very huge collection. Still never stopped purchasing. I just purchased
white shoes
from shoedeals4u.com to add to my collection.