Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ana + Abigail....

Hello everyone! It is so nice to be able to show you this at last....the lovely Ana Ventura and I have been working on this collaboration for a wee while now, and I am delighted to be able to announce that the Brooch 'flowers on my mind' is now available for sale in Ana's shop!! We will only be making 20 of these brooches, so they are very limited indeed.....each is individually hand-pierced from sheet Sterling Silver [by me] and the design was taken from this beautiful illustration by Ana.

...there will be some earrings coming *very* soon as well - but we wanted to kick things off with this fine chap first, seeing as how the season for treating yourself is fast approaching ;)) We hope you like our collaboration!

:::::::::

In other news, and as I have stopped in here [it has been too long, I know!]....I will take the opportunity to announce that my shop update will happen this coming Friday [November the 23rd] - when I will be listing new pieces for the part season and smaller items perfect for gifts. Please do get in touch if you would like a price-list for any of my pieces from the Vintage Collection as the last postage date to the States is the 13th of December and all orders will have to be in *soon* so I can make sure you get your bijoux for Christmas morn :) Feel free to email me [link in the side-bar] if you have any questions about ordering this Christmas season!

Many thanks everyone [and a special thank you to Ana!!] and wishing you all a great Sunday evening!!

xox

Abigail

13 comments:

Fe Louise Coull said...

I love love love!

KELLY said...

oh these are so lovely! the back of the brooch is just as nice too xxx

lisa solomon said...

oh my.
so so good.
makes me want to collaborate with you :D

can't wait for the update.
xo

MWM said...

It's beautiful.

ana ventura said...

:) Thanks one more time, Abigail!

shari said...

such a beautiful piece. wonderful. xox ps:i've missed you a.

Anonymous said...

Sublime. Here's to you and Ana!

Anonymous said...

stunning. what a marvelous collaboration.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Congratulations. xoxo lj

Anonymous said...

I won't be original:
HOW BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Hello there Abigail!
I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you to share 5 random things about yourself on your blog. If you're interested, you can see the rules over on Creature Comforts.

xo
Ez

Trine Plambech said...

These are just beautiful - very inspirering...

Abby Mac said...

It's just amazing. Congratulations.
Abigail Macedo