Tuesday, March 25, 2008

All moved in...

Well hello!! I hope you all had a very good Easter weekend...I was very busy moving flat and workshop and am finally in and settled {with almost everything in it's place...almost} - and more importantly, delighted with the new place!!...a lovely {not so} wee place, all to myself :)

I am still without broadband/phone {can you imagine the pain?} so am just stopping in quickly to share some sneak-peeks so far....though, it is all very much a work in progress still as I unpack...

Before I go I just want to give a HUGE shout out to my wonderful removal chaps {the lovely Peter and Jason} of Flat2Flat who were utterly fantastic and worked so hard...so if you are ever moving - seriously, these are your guys! I can not recommend them highly enough....Thank you, thank you!!

I'll be back with more from the new HQ soon!

till then, xo

17 comments:

. said...

OOH WEE... it looks as lovely as can be! happy unpacking, lovely. Can't wait to see it and get the grand tour. xx

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely flat, hope you are settling in fine!

Anonymous said...

falta un gato durmiendo por ahi

KELLY said...

happy new home abigail!
enjoy settling in to your new nest : )
(i heart your settee!) xxx

R.G. said...

it looks gorgeous! looks like a very happy space. :)

shari said...

oh! your place is wonderful. enjoy getting acquainted with your new home. hugs.

Anonymous said...

Love how clean and bright it is!

Michelle said...

I love your view - isn't it exciting to move?

Moonage Daydreams said...

Your new place looks lovely! I've posted about you on my blog, so make sure you check it out!
www.moonagedaydreamsjewelry.blogspot.com
(my new Etsy blog all about jewelry).

donna said...

A new home, how exciting! It looks lovely.
xx

doubleindemnity said...

wow, your place looks wonderful and that was such a fast move!

marsha said...

so cute! happy housewarming!

Unknown said...

your new flat is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks wonderful. Have fun. xo lj

Cally said...

congrats on the move, looks so good already, i usually have months of unpacked boxes. so great that you got good removal men - they are like gold dust, i'll be sure and mention them to friends.

Mrs.French said...

such a pretty place.

meg said...

what an amazing sideboard and that couch aint too bad either.