Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's all in the prep...


Forgive my absence this week so far...I have been scurrying around working, posting out orders, making bijoux and working on my lecture/talk - which is happening tomorrow. So, Dundee here I come ;)
I am just briefly stopping in this evening, as an all too early morning will be here soon enough...but I wanted to give a shout out to Maria's shop update over at port2port press ...there are some dreamy goods on offer there, and also to Karin, whose new shop, Manos, opens tomorrow night! Why o' why can't I be in more than one place at a time?? I ask you....
So, wish me luck for tomorrow - and see you back here soon,
xo

5 comments:

sandra said...

wish you the best of luck tomorrow! one shouldn't be allowed to do things irl, only on the internet, so everyone can join ;) (about openings etc).

shari said...

good luck abigail! you will be great. your packaging always wows me so. xox

Anonymous said...

Bestest luck for tomorrow. I'm sure it will be terrific. xo lj

Janet said...

bit late, so hope it went well, I know I wpould like to be listening. x

Anonymous said...

beautiful jewelry - beautiful packaging