Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello from the Marais...


Bonjour from Paris...I hope you are having a lovely Sunday afternoon! I am currently lounging in our little white apartment {'ours' for the week} with the huge full height windows open to allow the warm breeze, and the sound of the rustling leaves from the trees outside the window and the chattering passers by float in...

Not had much time out with my camera yet having just arrived yesterday, but these two fab cats caught my eye whilst wandering in the Marais some hours ago...I love trying to spot these artists series paste-ons here!

Thanks so much for all the kind comments about the new work on Friday! I have managed to upload all the new designs to my shop - you can see them {and buy them, should you wish ;)} right HERE :) 

{Do forgive the slightly odd sizing of the images though, I don't have the right photo-editing software here in Paris and only now realise i-photo won't quite do for everything...so I will fix the format later on...}

Have a lovely Sunday afternoon wherever you are - more shots from Paris really soon!
xo

5 comments:

shari said...

oh i know you are having the best time in paris! the cat paste ons are so fun. i hope you find more. your new pieces are really so lovely abigail. when things quiet down for us in the packing dept. i will write you a proper email. xoxo

Unknown said...

hey
just saw the new pieces... congratulations they are gorgeous
enjoy paris :)*

Erin said...

those cats are fantastic! I love them, and can only imagine the fun I could have with them. The new stuff is wonderful, btw. have a great time!

lisa solomon said...

love the chats a la paris... [sorry i can't help but use my incredibly poor french]

Anonymous said...

I stop by your blog every once in a while. I am so glad that you are in Paris because I remember reading before how much you enjoy it. I love your work.