Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lucky me...


This amazing photograph arrived with me this morning - taken by none other than the gorgeous Maria on her trip to the UK earlier this year ...I am so smitten now it is here, even moreso than I was when I first spied the image if that is at all possible...the colours and grain in person are spectacular! {I will show it in situ very soon}... 

I knew I wanted some more photography for my place, so contacted Mav to arrange a big print of one of her shots, featured in the last issue of her book Lines and Shapes ...it's the first BIG photo I have ever owned and am so in love....thank you again mav, dear, for making the experience a dream!

Speaking of Lines and Shapes - Volume Two is out today! Eagerly anticipating my copy on this side of the Ocean...

The week is off to a busy and slightly tender start {due to dropping a sofa on my foot during the final removals and clearing of the old place}...but it should be a good one. Sun is out, good memories from the weekend are still here....talking of which, I was given a stunning piece of Claire Ferguson Ceramics as a gift {I will share a photo later...but must gush about this link for now!}....so I am feeling rather spoiled indeed, and very, very happy.

Post up on Ship too if you are reading along!

Happy Monday all, 
xo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're sweet. i can't wait to see it up in your new flat. xx

Paris said...

I love your blog and your designs! I came across your work on flickr and spent ages looking through your beautiful work. I really liked the sketchbook work also. My blog is fairly new, i'm using it to display my art. I wonder if you have a spare few minutes, if you would visit and maybe make a comment? I am looking for quirky dislikes and fears to illustrate!

Paris x