Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Solder On...

After many a cup of tea today, I actually got through quite a bit - the new pieces are getting closer to completion {in need of a dip in the gold-plating tank and the odd bedecking out with pearls}...

My mind however, is also firmly on Paris - where I will be by the end of the week!! I plan to blog daily from the City of Light...{internet connections being possible and laptop playing along} - so I am very excited about that! Planning on digging out some Paris based DVD's this evening to get me in the mood {really not that hard}...Paris Je T'aime  anyone? ;)

Good eve to all, 
xo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Paris, looking forward to reading about it.

lisa solomon said...

i'm so excited to live vicariously through you while you are in paris :)

xo

Anonymous said...

how fun. have a ball in paris abigail. looking forward to seeing your new work too!

Unknown said...

I love Paris and loved the film... specially the Gus van Sant one and the Cohen brothers :))
totally advise a promenade through Marais (I lived there for a while)

Anonymous said...

Of course, "Amelie" will get you in the Paris mood, too!

doubleindemnity said...

Two Days in Paris is also quite good, if you in a acerbic mood!

CASPER said...

Another stunning work of art from the very clever Abigail! I wore my Anemone's last night...I LOVE 'EM. Profitez bien de Paris. Bises

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about your Paris trip too. Can't wait, in-fact. xo lj