Thursday, February 05, 2009

On the wall...


Little bits of wall that I haven't shared before...

Just a peppering of snow left here. Inside is nice and toasty though...I am not in the mood to venture out! Not at all.

Some recent blog discoveries...toujours dimanche :: Ruby Gatta  - so good. {I can't remember who I found them through, so I eager I was to bookmark! ;)}...

Some other good things 'on the wall' - Pantry door :: in white :: untitled :: For lines and shapes Vol. 5 :: the last first day of school 

Good day to all! xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are those things on the wall in the first picture? They are BEAUTIFUL

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thanks Paola!

They are vintage doilies I found in Paris...too pretty to keep in a book, so I just popped them on the wall with a wee roll of scotch tape on the back of each :)

I couldn't resist the unusual shape!

Toujours Dimanche said...

Thanks to include me in your blog! I'm happy and proud of it...
I saw you're from Scotland. You know my grand grandfather is from there? It is one of my dream to visit your country.

Deniz said...

Really pretty things you got on your wall!
thanks for the blog links- am off to check them out
have a nice weekend
xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heather smith jones said...

I love love love all those doily pieces and thanks for sharing because they are so inspiring to me this morning!

Fine Little Day said...

This is cathing my eyes, looks very nice.