Monday, August 31, 2009

In a Flash...



That is how fast this last week has gone!

I travelled home from Belfast with Mister Bell - we were greeted by my parents who had prepared a wonderful birthday picnic for me which we ate at the beach... it was a lovely day and I even managed to snap some photos as we squinted into the sun.

My birthday sale in the shop was a fantastic success and I would like to thank everyone who placed an order with me! I am back in the workshop and working hard on getting through all the orders and they will all be going out this week...

We are continuing work on our pattern designs and are very nearly there! In fact, we will be launching our blog - with little sneak peeks - later this week, so stay tuned for that ... *eep!* :)

More very soon... off for a little bit of relaxing this rainy Monday eve.
Hope you all had a good weekend...
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a perfect birthday picnic. And full of projects.
Happy Birthday!