Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bloom...


Running around at the moment trying to chase my tail with too many things to do, a million in progress and a million more in the wings... goodness... I'm tired and my head is too full! We are waiting for our fabric to arrive for abigail*ryan and the waiting is killing me {and not especially softly, either!} ;)...

Since getting home from France, I've not been terribly well... neither has mister b {man flu's a bitch!}, so that is slowing me down a wee touch...

BUT, it's officially Autumn, and that's nice... what better way than to celebrate than with bright blooms {the last of summer?}, layers, knitwear and nice dresses, and to hole up working on a new drawing of the Anemone's blooming right now in the gardens all around here {and jewellery to accompany}!?

Lovely Mhari is finally opening the doors of 'Welcome Home' on the 3rd of October, with an exhibition entitled + BLOOM + ... I am making these drawings for the show, and the bijoux and the talented Miss Natalie Tweedie will be exhibiting too amongst others! I am actually heading down this afternoon to see the shop... so very exciting!!

But, for now I shall dash. These drawings and things will not do themselves!
More soon...
xo

1 comment:

Vivienne Percy said...

be still my beating heart - oh those pen drawings.... There are never enough of those.... xxxx