Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Glasgow's Necropolis...


Today we took a wander to Glasgow's Necropolis {city of the dead, cheerful, right? ;)}...which I had never been to before.

I loved the carvings on some of the crypts - they were so beautiful. The sky was amazing, and in the fading light I took many a shot of the bare trees and monument silhouetted against the mist and gloom... I'll share those soon. ;)

Just a wee reminder - we are still accepting orders for Christmas... and still running our 15% off sale - we can guarantee Christmas delivery in the UK, and although the last postal date to europe and the US has just passed, fingers crossed, they may still make it {in my experience they often do!}...

Check out my shop - the discount code is HH2009, and the DesireLines shop, also with the discount code HH2009...

Our wee sale finishes on Thursday!

Happy Tuesday, all.
xo


1 comment:

Chloe said...

wow.. those really are beautiful! (^_^)