Monday, August 30, 2010

Three months in (since the move) and our workshop is still a disaster... I kid you not!
We may have to admit defeat at some point soon and reassess having three businesses all together in one modestly sized room... hehe... we may EVEN have to loose our guest bedroom to the entrepreneurial effort ;))

Still, here is a wee peek past all the mess (I haven't been able to muster the courage to share before now)... at the view over our garden which I look out on from the studio (slash jungle... it needs a trim!), my bench and our desk, where I have been working on new drawings for the abigail*ryan range... we're really snowed under right now trying to get lots of things made and realised!! It's hard to know which thing to do first.

I think I need a list or twenty!?

I wanted to stop in quickly tonight to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who ordered during my birthday sale - I am working really hard in the workshop this week to try and get everything out to you as soon as possible... thanks for making it the best birthday sale yet! Getting older ain't so bad really... ;)

Off to cook my Mister dinner... he's sewing up a storm!

more soon, xox

5 comments:

Aine Ireland said...

Nice blog, working from home can be a nightmare, in a good way tho. Great to make a house a home and a job you love doing. Heres to living the dream.

missysue said...

Studios are supposed to be a disaster...that's the beauty of the thing ;o)

Thank you for sharing! Love your blog!

love + luck + bliss,
missysue

Real Estate Geelong said...

amazing pieces those pics are so pretty and fresh

Trademark Lawyers said...

your desk is so simple and so pretty

Immigration Lawyers said...

Nice Desk!