Tuesday, September 12, 2006

two long weeks...




Hullo friends...So - three collections in two weeks. Two long weeks...no days off {ugh}. Am feeling more than a little tired, and having just finished today - I am very much looking forward to a long lie tomorrow {new clean sheets on my bed..so I am hoping for a good sleep!}...and a bit of an easy day.

This week I will be preparing some tutorials for Whip-Up at long last {see sidebar....html is beyond me tonight} on how to make your own jewellery findings {earring hooks..jump rings etc} - so there is to be a good clean down of the ol' bench and out with the close-up lens!

Mmmm..confronting these images, aren't they? {self portraits always make me cringe a bit}. 'Tis me in the workshop {Mav's flickr challenge}...note how cheery I look ;))))
till tomorrow, xox

6 comments:

lisa solomon said...

congrats on finishing! enjoy some rest and sleep...

that middle portrait is really really beautiful.... [even if you are tired]
xoxo

can't WAIT for the whip up post!

shari said...

you're done! woohoo! yes, take it easy today. love the portraits. looking forward to the whip up posts! xox s

Anonymous said...

You need a dog :)

Anonymous said...

yes, well done, indeed. the photos do seem to speak to your fatigue, though!!

Anonymous said...

hoooraaay for finishing! poor sleepy you...great portraits...i can sense the poopedness :)

looking forward to reading the whip-up tutorial as i've yet to go visit & this gives me the perfect reason.

must be a great feeling going to your bed & knowing you've got it all done...bon nuit! x

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thank you dearies....:)

Funny how tomorrow always turns into several days!! I will, however be back on Friday...

till then, be well, xox