Wednesday, January 10, 2007

All quiet on the western front.....

I'm feeling pretty quiet here, although I am still really busy with tax returns..emails to answer, shows to get together.....it isn't leaving much time for other thoughts. Above is a beautiful carved wooden bird I was given at Christmas from my Mum, made the wonderful Perry Lancaster...who I blogged about way back in the day here ....I am so glad to have a piece of his work...

In the spirit of quietness...here are some images {i'm letting them do the talking you see} I have been looking at often over the last week or so...

...end? by 3robbers
winter day by Maditi
. by svane
glasses by simply photo
winter sky by *nanako
persuit - of - happyness by dressform

....I love them all and they speak of winter, and that beautiful crisp light it brings.

xox

4 comments:

Pootlecat said...

gorgeous birdie! I miss the west coast in winter, it's not the same down here.

shari said...

beautiful images. i love your bird. good luck getting things done! thinking of you. xoxo shari

lisa solomon said...

you are lovely when you are quiet... thanks for sharing those images [and for including mine - *giggle*]
xoxo

jen said...

oh, i love that bird, and the photo of it-amazing light!