Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pen on paper...

The one good thing about a computer melt down is the fact I finally have a scanner...[in for a penny in for a pound etc]....so here is my first EVER scan! Behind the times, moi?? - I felt like doing something creative, that didn't involve my tools or jewellery {sort of} so here we are with a little 'drawing'...Hollyhocks....

Happily, and so, so luckily we have managed to salvage pretty much all the information I thought I had lost...it must have been all the good computer vibes you all sent our way {not to mention my Dad slogging away for hours!}..*thank you all* :).....however, from now on...me and backing up are going to be the best of friends. No more slacking in that relationship!!....I don't ever want to feel like that again.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend...I am running behind with the new pieces after the computer fiasco, but hope to have some to show early next week....

xox

PS :: I have just put up a new post on WhipUp ....about a jeweller I found out about {and was blown away by} a few years ago, and was reminded of today when visiting cally's blog ...thank you dear :)

6 comments:

lisa solomon said...

oh! love your holly hocks. so so much. brilliant. some day we will have to have a pattern off... i so want to show you all my new wall paper books....

and thank goodness you got most of your data! woo!
xo

KELLY said...

so pleased that you kept hold of all your precious information...you have inspired me to have a massive + long overdue backing up session :)

loving the hollyhocks abigail...sublime.

can't wait to see the new pieces! x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous drawing!!! i love it so much.

Casey Maura said...

That is a gorgeous drawing--you should make prints of them. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely drawing. You have such an eye for organic shapes/silhouettes.

Shoot, I still need to back up my stuff...

R.G. said...

I thought that was a print at first glance...beautiful beautiful drawing, Abigail!