Tuesday, May 01, 2007

chèvrefeuille | honeysuckle...

The Honeysuckle print is now in my shop...as more and more of them are bursting out in the downstairs garden - it is so sunny here I almost think we are going to skip Spring in the way we did Winter [NO snow at all I tell you!] and cut straight to summer....it is supposed to be over 70 degrees F [about 21C] as the week goes on!!

Just working today on getting some orders finished and trying to get them out - I am [not so] patiently waiting for packaging to arrive {more little Kraft paper boxes}...and am scoffing about the five day wait that comes from requesting 'next day' delivery. Humf.

Happy Tuesday everyone - hope you are out and about and enjoying the sunshine!...I am spending the day wishing I had some more space [and a garden of my own] so I could do some of this!!

xx

EDIT and UPDATE...

A fire broke out in the apartment blocks where my brother and his wife live [Happy Birthday to you!] in Columbus, Ohio last night...as seen here and here on the news today....Chris is a total Hero and I am so proud of him...he went up onto the floor above where the fire was to help get all the other people out okay!! What a star [we did give him a big ticking off..but we are still swelling with pride as he is such a good brave Scotsman!] :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you would need more than space - time :)
Thanks for the lovely print.
I'm always pleased when you like my work, I'm glad you do. I will hug Stockholm and Karin from you ;)

shari said...

wish i could stroll around your garden taking in the sights and smells of spring. your new print is gorgeous my friend. xo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I'm glad your brother is ok Abigail. What a hero indeed.

xxx

Everything Stops for Tea said...

Thank goodness your brother is well. That must have been a frightening experience, still it shows what kind of man he is you are all rightly proud, you must have a remarkable family to raise such a person. I love your honeysuckle illustrations almost as much as I love your jewellery. You are one talented lady!

Anonymous said...

what a white knight!! i'm so glad to hear that he's okay.

your new print is dreamy (to be expected!) and i hope you get to enjoy this wonderful weather the entire island seems to be experiencing. xx!

lisa solomon said...

oh my god - that whole shelf! can we buy the whole set up? :)

your brother is definitely a STAR!! so glad he was safe....

and i was just listening to NPR about how they are now growing olives and wine grapes in england b/c of the warmer temps. wow.

Anonymous said...

How frightening regarding the fire! Thank goodness everyone was ok.

R.G. said...

That's a brave brother you've got...I"m glad he's okay! Beautiful print by the way!

** Terramia ** said...

Lovely! And your grouping on display is so gorgeous... you're very gifted, my dear!

PS
Relieved your brother is well. Isn't a family bond amazing?

Anonymous said...

Pfft...i grabbed my Nova keys, Holly grabbed tissues and Erin grabbed the Pottery Barn catalogue...
All really usefull...not...
cg
xxx