Tuesday, May 29, 2007

for sale...

* As May is almost over, and we are entering the summer months....I am offering free shipping on these brand new necklace designs to celebrate!...I will only make five of each [May being the fifth month and all]...and am offering them up exclusively here on my blog :) *

:::



+ Screw Pine Silhouette Necklace - £35.00 Email me to Purchase *only 2 left!!*
...the pine fruit, which is hand pierced from sterling silver sheet [0.8mm thick] measures 3.5cm end to end and the fine silver chain is approx 19inches long, so it is the perfect short length. The chain is finished with a hand made s-hook clasp, so you can also alter the length to your desire.



+ Magnolia Virginia Silhouette Necklace - £47.00 Email me to purchase *only 3 left!*
...the Magnolia Virginia bloom, which is hand pierced from sterling silver sheet [0.8mm thick] measures 5cm end to end and the fine silver chain is approx 19inches long, so it is the perfect short length. The chain is finished with a hand made s-hook clasp, so you can also alter the length to your desire.




+Magnolia Silhouette Necklace - £35.00 Email me to purchase *SOLD OUT - thank you!*
...the Magnolia bloom, which is hand pierced from sterling silver sheet [0.8mm thick] measures 4.5cm end to end and the fine silver chain is approx 19inches long, so it is the perfect short length. The chain is finished with a hand made s-hook clasp, so you can also alter the length to your desire


:::

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions too :) xx

3 comments:

bugheart said...

these are gorgeous!
would you be able
to do a bug
one like these?

Anonymous said...

Screw Pine Silhouette, Magnolia... Abigail, these three are beautiful.
see you, g
(Looking forward very much to my earrings... super excited, yes I am!)

Jules said...

Hi Abigail - how are you getting on? Catching up on your blog post-finals (have been in a wee bit of a study bubble!) these are really gorgeous! I may have to hint to Allan when it comes to my birthday! :) Though I'm sure they'll be all sold out by then! Jx