Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Hi everyone...another week, another weekend flown by. Did you all have a good one?

...I took advantage of the good light yesterday and managed to get lots of my new designs photographed and uploaded onto the Shop. Above are the new pieces, a big mixture of styles and prices...you can see them by visiting my Shop, right here :)

In exciting news for the week, you will find more from me over here, where I will be tapping out some ideas and finds related to Botanical design {yes, I am that AP ;)}. I hope I will see you over on d*s later today!

I am off out today for a look around Habitat {great sale on now, which is great as I am shopping for bits for a new home!}...and lunching in Fifi and Ally . When a gal works all Sunday {and Saturday afternoon}...she needs some time off on a Monday, right? ;)

See you tomorrow! Have a good day...
xox

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been a fan of your jewellery for a while now - it's beautiful and modern yet still feminine

Fiona Cartolina said...

Abigail. These are truly lovely. I especially love the flattened effect of the ones at the bottom. So unique and stylish.
Good job, from one Scottish designer to another!

Anonymous said...

Love the bottom earrings. Hope you had a lovely time at Habitat and Fifi and Ally, that sounds like my ideal shopping experience! I got some gorgeous bowls there a few weeks ago, must go back to see what else is on offer, and a new home eh?

Anonymous said...

they are really really beautiful...wow

j said...

Your new things are beautiful, like all of your designs.

It was exciting to go to Design Sponge and see the guest blogger this week is you! I'm looking forward to what your blogging over there.

j said...

well, you know what I mean. ;)

Janet said...

Hey I sure would love to join you for a coffee there, it looks lovely. New home? that sounds very exciting, tell us more! x

lisa solomon said...

beautiful!

i wish i could jaunt over to habitat w/ you....
xo

shari said...

beautiful new work. can't wait to pop over to d*s later. xox

PAMELATANG said...

I am a HUGE fan of your work! Really beautiful!