Friday, January 18, 2008

What a difference...

...a few days make. These are coming on leaps and bounds! They must be happy in their new home - phew...maybe I have a green thumb after all?...

Rain is lashing the windows today - dark clouds rudely interrupting a photographing session I was shooting {of many new designs
coming next week, many of which will be ready to ship in time for Valentines day!}...and I think the dark is making me a little sluggish and want to hunker down and hybernate, however, I think I will be out and about this weekend trying to find some more bulbs to bloom. Makes the days brighter, don't you think?

To get into the swing {more on that next week!} >
flower district {nyc} :: myrtle :: birthday flowers :: inspiration :: white rose :: tulips in double horned pots *sigh* :)

Have a great w/end all, off to put the kettle on...
xox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh - i can just smell the hyacinth! i think i'll buy myself one tomorrow when i go shopping...

bugheart said...

such
a beautiful
photo...
can't wait
to see the
new designs...
have a lovely
weekend!

Cally said...

wow that was fast. i like that my mind can recall that smell, lovely.

thanks for the permission to show the abigail and ana piece, it's so perfect for my white postings. I was actually going to show it along with her white paper dolls so I'll give it a few more days in hopes my email didn't go in her spam filter. if i don't hear back i'll go with the just the jewellery piece and pop it into one of the other pale jewellery draughts.

don't suppose your new pieces are photographed on white? nah, you are the queen of the woody hues, i'll post them when we hit Feb and Valentine's day is in the minds of everyone.

Glad the shop is running so smoothly, it's been very well received in blogland :0)

j said...

beautiful blooms. I will have to buy some for my house.

looking forward to seeing your new pieces. enjoy your tea, and your weekend.

Janet said...

I bet they smell amazing, they are my favourite smelling flower. Are you guest blogger next week on design sponge? Initials AP?????/I hope so x

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

lovely! forcing blooms this time of year is so... necessary :) you have a beautiful blog!

Phillippa said...

lovely hychinths I have some heavenly hot pink ones and they smell fab!