Saturday, February 09, 2008

Late this Friday evening...

Hi everyone...just stopping in to say hi before the weekend hits. I am so glad it is here, aren't you? It has, however, been a good week...for a variety of reasons.

This Sweet Horse Chestnut necklace, above, has landed itself here in the shop...ready to ship! Again, something like this could make a nice Valentines gift...or so I imagine ;)

Our Ships' launch has been delayed for one week, but you will find all sorts of fun links to keep you entertained until we get our teeth into Half of a Yellow Sun next Friday....

I just saw Jim Denevan's work on Lisa's blog...be still my beating heart. wow....

Now, for your viewing pleasure :: untitled , Room no. 2 , More cutouts , up , untitled .

happy weekend everyone....I think I have a weekend of cleaning, tidying and clearing out in store. Wish me luck ;)
xo

1 comment:

shari said...

such a gorgeous necklace. happy weekend sweet a. hope it's a good one. xox