Monday, March 10, 2008

Pattern, found...

When out and about in Edinburgh the other weekend, I passed by these tiles in an archway on Great Junction Street in Leith...I just loved them. I was, however, without camera and being lashed with wind and rain - so my dear friend Tessa went back {as she lives nearby} and photographed them for me this week!! Thank you my dear :)...aren't they lovely??
...I love coming across things like this. Pattern is everywhere you know ;)
Some links for today >
**Design for Mankind's free and wonderful E-Zine about Inspiration...how did I miss this??
**I like these cushions by Arzu-Firuz. Especially the panorama one...
**Sandra Backlund {via Camilla}, wonderful work!
Happy Monday! I have been working my arse off today in the workshop and am pretty tired now - lots of orders to go out this week...and a house to move the next!!! eek.
xo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lovely to move, i envy you just a little little bit :) wish you the best of luck with everything. lovely patterns! xo

/// said...

Awww, thank you for the sweet mention! :)

Fine Little Day said...

Lovely tiles.

Julie said...

Wonderful pattern.

lisa solomon said...

ooohhhh

good luck w/ all the work [and moving - ugh]