Friday, January 30, 2009

In Stock SALE...


Hello everyone - as promised, I have done my sums, totted up the stock...and so, hereby launch the 25% off 'In Stock SALE'...

Click HERE to shop the category, where everything is marked down accordingly {normal price noted in the listing for each}...

There are VERY limited numbers of the designs in stock - most only one or two of each...so I have switched on the inventory bars to help show you how many are in stock!! 

All items ready to ship - so *perfect* for Valentines Day or just as a new year treat!

Enjoy!!! xoxo

{email with any questions at abigailpercy[at]gmail[dot]com}




p.s. - MANY thanks to Ryan at DesireLines who produced the snazzy imagery above. Photoshop wasn't playing for me, so I pulled in a real wizard to help with the job! ;)

1 comment:

Jane Flanagan said...

Too much temptation!