Tuesday, March 03, 2009

HW {part 5}...

...these are from yesterday {the second one is starting to bud today already!}...so I am playing catch-up on my watch...thanks so much for all your comments on this wee project and the idea for the installation, so glad you are enjoying it as much as me. Anyone bought themselves a Hyacinth yet? Fancy playing along?...

Some new to me blogs I am enjoying >

Bliss {via Jane}, Le Love {My god, the inner sap in me love this one hard!}, Pergenius, The Selby, and finally Hi + Low {which is just excellent}...

Right, time for me to absolutely stop reading blogs and get into the workshop! ;)

More tomorrow...xo

2 comments:

Deniz said...

i love bliss- will check out the other blogs...
the blossoms are gorgeous- i can nearly smell them over here

Anonymous said...

i love your work, you've inspired me to do some hyacinth watching of my own (some sketches on flickr). thanks. Anne