Thursday, March 05, 2009

When life creeps in {HW part 6}...


Sometimes it's the shots where life just happens {accidental inclusions {mess!}, you catch something you didn't mean to, you get in the shot...you capture a shadow you didn't intend} that I like the best...but, I don't always share them...

I almost like keeping them, just for me - and only showing the things I think are a little more perfect {or what, at least, I had intended}...but not today. Today is all about life creeping in...and letting it!

;)

Listening to Santigold and Emiliana Torrini. :)

Have you seen this advert? It makes me so happy...and I have been in that station often, I keep thinking how great it would have been to be there! 

This video is also stunning too...I love the song too...*so* beautifully animated...

Happy Thursday folks, xo!

5 comments:

lisa solomon said...

yes yes - all about letting life creep in [like your toes]

Anonymous said...

Love those toesies! And...I've got to say, I almost started jumping up and down when I saw you featured as a favorite jewelry designer in the new issue of Lucky mag - awesome!

shari said...

life creeping in. beautiful. xo

Anonymous said...

Hello

Congratulations for the Blog and for your work.
Please contact me on nunosantos@elements.com.pt

Interested in stocking your product in Portugal.
www.elements.com.pt

Thanks

Nuno Santos

Wondering Helen said...

Congratulations on the mention in Lucky Magazine! I just opened it and was thrilled to recognize one of the featured jewelry designers. Cheers.