Monday, November 30, 2009

Shop Update and abigail*ryan launch!!...


Oh my goodness, I don't think I have ever worked as hard as I have in the last six months or so... running back and forth to Northern Ireland {where my gorgeous boyfriend lives}, setting up a new business with him and keeping my existing one afloat - it has been challenging, tiring but ultimately very rewarding.

Today - I am so thrilled {and a little overwhelmed, read: teary!} to announce that our homewares business abigail*ryan, the fruit of all our labour, is finally live and online with our first installment of goods for your home.


We hope you love it as much as we do!

Secondly, I have just completed my BIG Christmas jewellery update, tons of new designs and reworked old favourites in limited edition colourways... many of the items are in stock and ready to ship so will reach you in time for Christmas...click HERE to shop!

Hope you will love all the new gemstone beads I have been working with, punchy green garnets, icy blue tones {so wintry!} and soft teals...

Mister Bell has also updated his shop with lots of new designs too - and most of his jewellery is in stock and ready to ship, as are his amazing handbags. I will share some more of what Ryan has been working on tomorrow...

We are all ready to rock and roll for the Holidays so get your orders in fast and we will parcel and wrap and tie bows like deamons and get them winging their way to you asap!!

Happy Monday everyone!!
xo Abigail

5 comments:

Vivienne Percy said...

I am so proud of you!! A huge well done for all the hard work over these last months.... the new jewellery looks beautiful and the new homewares range is so lovely.
Congratulations on finding such beautiful fabric for both the tea towels and the cushions, the time taken to source the right materials was well worth the effort.
xx

{聚水藏風} said...

Congratulations on launching a new line of artistic product.

BTW, he Eiffel Tower grater on the background is really cute. Would you mind sharing where you got it? :) Thanks.

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thanks summer breeze ;)

The eiffel tower grater is from French store Pylones... my mum brought it back from France for me. I love it too :)

lisa solomon said...

so exciting. can't wait to check out the store!!!!

Alexandra said...

Congratulations to you and Ryan on your launch, and i love your new jewellery.