Saturday, November 21, 2009

We've been busy!...


It's been another busy week here... I can't quite believe the weekend is here already! To celebrate, we stayed in today and loafed in our PJ's. Perfect, really - and we figure we can do some work tonight. ;)

I've been really busy working on the styling of all our new abigail*ryan products, and it was the tea towels first. I just bought a little dining table for my front room - after almost 2 years of eating off the coffee table, this is SO welcome {I can hear Mister Bell cheering in the background! ;)} and we have been enjoying using a few of our tea towels as tablecloths... they are so cheery!

Here are some snaps of some recent suppers - and a wee sneak peek from one of my styling sessions...



:: I'm dreaming of a studio like this for the Mister and I... via bloesem :) {One day!}

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!!
xo

2 comments:

Welcome Home said...

All looking lovely of course! Where is your amazing grater from? x

sandyxxx said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling
-------------------------
925 sterling silver