Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And by night...


Now, I did say I might have nothing more to share than more steamed buns, didn't I? ;) Fair warning was given...

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back, get well wishes and congrats on the forthcoming move... it's all very exciting, and apart from the physical hell of actually *moving* {which I am trying not to think about!} I think it will be pretty darn swell.

It was a busy weekend of a quick trip through to Edinburgh, some time in the workshop, dinner at the 'rents and a tummy bug which wiped out my Monday {boo!} - but I am hoping to turn things round by the end of the week!

Last night, I was teaching my Botanical Drawing class and today I have been catching up with some much neglected chores around the house. Mostly dishes and cleaning!! I need to get stuck into clearing out some junk in prep for the move {a big cupboard and six years worth of magazines are calling}... but first things were first. ;)

All the time I have spent sitting on my bum for the last weeks have catapulted me back into reading which has been lovely - for almost a year now, my head and schedule have been far too full to really knuckle down to anything, despite numerous attempts. I picked up The Coral Thief yesterday, which I am looking forward to starting in the next day or two...

Time to fix a snack now {something suitably gentle - like a smoked salmon bagel!} and crack on with the last of my cleaning...

More soon, and hopefully more than steamed buns, to boot!

;) xo

No comments: