Monday, April 02, 2007

moi transpercer | pierce me...

Hi everyone ....hope you all had a good weekend? I think I did - although it seems like an age ago already!

The week is off to a flying start making wise as I dive head first into getting pieces made for Dazzle....I have about 8 working days to get the work done -which is about 30 pieces, which should be okay...pretty jammed packed, but okay. I am starting off by making up the earring stock which is always the bulk of it as you sell multiples.....so here are some new designs I am working on, sweet horse chestnut outlines with hoop hooks...still to be plated, but I am enjoying just piercing, piercing, piercing. Therapeutic almost.

Am fighting a cold - I can feel it tapping me hard on the shoulder - so I shall get back to the bench while I am still standing ;)

Happy Monday everyone! xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, beautiful, beauties.

and i'm fighting a cold off as well - can i recommend soluble vitamin c (supermarkets/boots/etc). i take 3 a day (which is probably too much, but my dentist does the same) and it works a treat.

shari said...

beautiful new earrings. good luck completing all of your work. so sorry to hear you have a cold though!! i love how you describing piercing as therapeutic. xoxo

hannah said...

so so lovely. hope you feel better soon! a

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty.

Am getting a cold too, right as my mum and stepdad come up to visit. I was using Vicks First Defense but you are supposed to carry on using it for a few days after symptoms stop, and I didn't, and now I have the cold.

chaffinch said...

beautiful, beautiful work.

hope you feel better - garlic bread, homemade, as strong as you can make the garlic butter toasted on bread, always works!

iona

lisa solomon said...

oh my god abigail... those would go w/ my necklace! ;)

feel better deary - oregano oil... take it now!!
xo

Onda Lupita said...

Nice and charmed earrings!!

Anonymous said...

Love those earrings! Hope you feel better soon..

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, dahling! good luck with your to-do list! xx

Anonymous said...

It is lovely around here. So glad I clicked on lisa's link to you. I am fighting a cold also. I feel it getting very very near...I must read on and swoon at your wonderful photographs....vanessa

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous? Are those just for dazzle or will they end up in your etsy shop, too?

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thanks so much everyone! :)....I will be trying all the cold remedies for sure...hopefully it will take effect soon :)

Ambika :) - These ones will be sent to Dazzle, but I don't think I will be putting them on etsy any time soon as my shop is already quite well stocked up.

However, if you ever want a pair - you can email me to order them as with all my other designs..and you can choose from gold, silver or oxidised finishes.

xx

Anonymous said...

These pieces are so beautiful, congrats on having your work exhibiting at 'Dazzle'. Hope you get better soon!

MWM said...

these are so so lovely!
I can relate to the workload -so much to do, so little time.....

Anonymous said...

the earrings are simply divine!
where can i buy some??