Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Earth and Growth...

Planting today...looking forward to the blooms. Thinking how nice these would be in one of Karin's flower-pots....I will have to order one I think!

Enjoying these > Forgotten treasures in the attic :: untitled :: untitled :: untitled :: . :: 'cloud-sign' :: untitled ....

Spending some time on these sites > Jamie's Fowl Dinners and Chicken Out - a big deal here in the media at the moment {has been for me for years now}, and oh-so important!!

Have a good day,
xox

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyacynths are gorgeous. Makes me wish there were more blooms in my place!. "Chicken out" happened in my town Axminster. Its a great campaign but you literally cannot move for fear of being "whittingstalled"!! x

Andrea Tachezy said...

As I see, it´s time to go and buy some new flowers and wait for the spring. I´am for the first time here and I really like your work very much.
It´s brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Its me, I'm the one who accosted you in fifi and alley! It was nice to see you, sorry for butting in to your conversation. I have a blog called adrift which you can catch on www.dia-adrift.blogspot.com check it out if you have time.

Just want to say I love your blog and your work, inspiring stuff.

Dia x

lisa solomon said...

ah hyacinths... the smell.... do you know what color yours are?

Unknown said...

I agree Abigail, I think they'd look great! Are you the AP doing the rounds at d*s next week? ;) looking forward to it in that case... x karin