Thursday, April 06, 2006

the rest of....

Sound: Goldfrapp, Johnny Cash (ye-hah!)...the sound of a ceiling falling down....Builders singing in the way they always do...cars haring past in the rain.

Taste: Delicious Roast Vegetable and Goats Cheese thin base pizza..Hot chocolate..still warm crusty wholemeal bread.

Smell: Warming intensely savouring smell from the beef stew I have cooking just now...scotch tape...selvedge magazine (if you read it you will understand!) as I flicked though yesterday...

Touch: Plaster dust on every surface, everywhere....soft clean sheets on my bed...new shoes pinching my feet a little as I walked in them..rain early this morning, cold and stinging on my face as I walked to the shops.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments this week about my photos..I am so touched to hear you liked them, and enjoyed seeing a little peak into my home :)...I will leave you with a final note for the evening that will explain this wonky post......DAMN KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS!..a girl can make a mistake you know!! ;D

Have a wonderful eve all..TFIF!!! xox






3 comments:

lisa solomon said...

oh abigail... LOVE the new shoes... yup!

also love the penguin orange.... clever clever... xoxo

shari said...

hi abigail-
posting from the coast. what a delightful 5 senses entry. your paisley shawl is so so beautiful and what cute shoes. i really must buy some new shoes for spring. last night i shared your site with my mom and granny. they LOVE your work and are interested in bracelets!! oh and the penguin book looks very good. nice orange finds. hope your weekend is coming to a restful end. talk soon. xx, shari

natasha said...

i looooove the way that selvedge smells, like a painting studio, or an almost dry painting. i love opening the plastic envelope it comes in and the smell oozing out...