Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks....

Hello everyone....I just wanted to drop in this evening to wish everyone who celebrates it a truly wonderful Thanksgiving , we don't have it in the UK...but I hope you will all be having a great time with your families and loved ones wherever you are :)

...and I want to thank you all for all your kind words and support of the new pieces for the Christmas shop, I am so pleased with how it is going so far...and as such, I am working on some more pieces to go in next week as well. Gosh, it really is getting close to Christmas now - I can't believe it!! How do all you U.S lovelies manage to fit in two huge events so close together?....I find it hard enough with the one ;))))

I'll just be working through tomorrow, as its a normal day here, but I will be thinking of you all...hoping you are tucking in with glee to your turkey dinners!!

much love, and happy thanksgiving !..a special hello to my brother, and his missus who are in the states and will be doing the holiday thing too...{hug}
xox

7 comments:

Cally said...

Just been cayching up on everyone's blogs - LOVE your ETSY shop! I tried to start one but they would only allow paypal account setup with a credit card - which I can't be trusted with, ha.

Great pieces though, you've been so busy. I've given them a link on my last post, which had made me think of you cause it had what appeared to be horse chestnut leaves in it.

Anonymous said...

double hug back...
gobble gobble...
cg and the wife
xxxx
p.s. 'twas nice talking to you today

lisa solomon said...

xoxoxox
thinking of you working away! :D

Anonymous said...

:)) thanks for the hugs! you are such a sweetie to be wishing us happy thanksgiving! i always felt like it was the kick-off to christmas too, i would usually set-up the tree the day after...

hugs!

Anonymous said...

That’s right! We do not have it here in Great Britain. This Thanksgiving Day is an opportunity to meet the dear ones and to enjoy their presence. I know that this should be done the entire year, but given the society we live in we simply can’t do it, so, a day like this is more than welcome.
----------
London flower delivery - Online London Florist

Anonymous said...

hello - a US expat in London here but no Thanksgiving this year. instead, spending too much time online enjoying lovely blogs such as yours. :) :) beautiful work, thank you for sharing it.

Erin Lang Norris said...

aw, you are so kind to think of us on thanksgiving!