Friday, December 08, 2006

Free Shipping Weekend....

Hello!!..first off, thanks so much everyone for all the well-wishes yesterday...I am feeling a little better today {must be all the positive thoughts ;)} and am looking forward to blitzing all my work this weekend....

**As this is the last weekend before the final posting deadlines to America {and other far off lands!}...I am running a free shipping weekend to everyone who stops by my blog, and visits my flickr stream! Although it is only the international postal deadlines that are approaching, if you live in the UK or Ireland..the free post offer stands too! Everything just works as normal...only, don't pay at the end of the transaction, I will send you a paypal invoice for the correct amount minus shipping costs. I will be posting out on Monday!!**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, any nice plans for the weekend? As I mentioned I am ging to be doing a good deal of work...but I also still need to make my Christmas cake {we are very late in doing this...so won't be able to feed it with brandy for as long as we usually do!!}...so I think that is a job for Saturday afternoon! I am heading down to London next Tuesday for a few days of fun and frivolity....so am looking forward to that a lot, and need to get organised too!

Have a fun weekend!!..and please feel free to drop me a line if you would like any more info on any of the pieces in the shop :)
xox




1 comment:

minuit citrouille said...

Hye! i've just discovered your blog, I love your creations!