Friday, April 13, 2007

maintenant et après | now and next...

Phew for Friday! - I am glad that week is over....this is a little scene from mid-week, before things got super hectic ;)

My first post over on Ship Of Fools is up...so have a gander! Please do join in if you can....

What is next for me?...well, no rest for the wicked - I am just finishing up some earrings heading on over the water to Rare Device along with a host of other orders and will be working to help set up the Dazzle, Glasgow exhibition next week [will also be manning the openings and doing some shifts for the exhibition duration, so do pop by if you are in town!]....and on a personal note, I have to find time to fit in going to the hairdressers to sort out my mop. eek.

Some flickr faves....

:: . by svane

:: anytime and anywhere, by kimicon

:: untitled by Inoka

:: smirnoff by cloudberryterrier

Good weekend wishes to all!

xox



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pieces are gorgeous, I love the earrings and pendants -that tray!! Have a great weekend, love the smirnoff link too.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks amazing...as usual :D

The Happy Campers said...

i just love your jewellery, sigh, one day!
heres one in return...
http://flickr.com/photos/chatarra/454648252/