Wednesday, July 25, 2007

aujourd'hui | today...


This it is how it has gone so far...
Making the wires for these earrings which flew like hot-cakes last night {thank you!} and are now back in stock....


...some beautiful Aventurine briolettes on my work-table....becoming a limited edition run of earrings [see below] from today....


Soldering a batch of silver hoops for a wholesale order....

A glimpse of more new earrings....very similar to the ones I listed yesterday in the Smokey Quartz, but a bit more mod with Aventurine for those who love silver....find them here! :)


Hopefully, the evening will end like this...the nicer weather these last few days have made for wonderful skies at sunset.
Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday...
xox

9 comments:

denitsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
denitsa said...

these looong earring holders (i don't know the word) are like the bent stem of a sleeping flower. lovely...

Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

STUNNING. I love what you've done with the wires!

hannah said...

from the look of things, you are having a gorgeous day!

lisa solomon said...

love seeing the step by step!
yay for adorable earrings!

adelittle said...

Hello! my name is Adela,I invite you to visit my blog:
www.adela-alemany.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Your work is so delicate, I love seeing the progress shots. The beautiful sky, hope we get more of those...summer may finally be here!

Scummy man said...

Such a nice blog you've! I'm a fashion designer from Buenos Aires. I've just put a link to your blog on mine. It's about fashion. I'd love you to see it and add it to your links! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

These earrings are soooooooo gorgeous. I'm getting a pair as my first proper earrings. I only just had my ears pierced a few weeks ago, so I still have clunky studs in.
Good luck with all your orders, it seems super busy in your studio at the moment.
xo lj