Monday, July 09, 2007

nouveau collier | new necklace...

Bonjour, bonjour....!! Gosh, I am running to keep up today! I had my French class this morning [10-1] then walked home, relishing the chance to catch some rays and not be rained on....so really did not get a chance to start my working day till half past two! Yikes.
However....I have so far completed this new necklace [Lariat style] with a veritable frond of froth, taking inspiration from the recently passed towers of flowers on the Sweet Horse Chestnut trees....remember? .....I think I will also do this one in pearls too. But for this one, it has 5 types of smokey quartz faceted beads, all hand wired and clustered onto the chain - which makes the whole piece move really nicely.......

Did you all have a good weekend? I am afraid I don't think I did much of anything...I returned some clothes on Saturday and braved Ikea's returns queue later on, as I was missing some parts on a new purchase [aren't you always!?] before doing some grocery shopping....

Sunday was all about the Wimbledon Mens Final. Go Federer!!! ;))

Happy Monday everyone.... à demain!

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't raining there today? Probably because it's raining here today instead! Lovely necklaces, by the way.

ellyy said...

I love how the beads almost look like a tiny cluster of grapes. :}

Didn't Nadal put up a great fight? I can't remember the last time I stayed up so late to watch a tennis match. But I'm with you... the Fedster all the way!

Karen said...

OMG! How utterly splendid! That men's final game was such a heart clencher wasn't it? I just love Ferderer because he always seems so humble...

shari said...

pretty pretty. i love how nature inspires you so. french class and a nice long walk...what a great way to start your day. i caught the final game of the men's wimbledon match. i can't believe i forgot all about it. (we don't watch much television.)xoxo

marsha said...

i bet this is the perfect cleavage necklace ;) - it's beautiful!

good luck with your french classes! sounds like fun!