Tuesday, October 09, 2007

featured | présenté....

Camilla Treharne Photography 2007
Hi everyone....I wanted to share these lovely photos that Pippa Knowles from Baroque Bespoke Jewellery in Brighton [where you can find my jewellery along with lots of other amazing work!] emailed through to me yesterday. They are from a recent shoot where my jewellery was used in the styling....
The photos are by Camilla Treharne who is also Brighton based, and I really love the way they have been styled...each showing the jewellery in a very different way. Great work, and many thanks to everyone involved!! :)
Also :: A new necklace in the shop....something to match the new Twist earrings and rings....Twist Chain Necklace...
I have just purchased some of these AMAZING hand-painted stones....which I found via Bloesem the other day. I am so, so excited to receive them, they are the loveliest things I have seen in a long time!!
.....there is still more Inside the Cover to come later on in the week....a little break on that is in order I think.
Hope everyone is having a good day? Off to the bench with me!!
xox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh abigail! i've really been enjoying your new work lately, but these photos are so beautiful and they remind me how much i love your botanical-inspired designs. megxx

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thanks meg! Don't worry...the botanical work is NOT gone - just reserved mostly for gallery shows and direct sales. The other new stuff works better for Etsy sales :)

I am working on a heap more to add to the vintage collection now...so you will see that creeping in in the next few weeks.

:)

shari said...

so exciting. congrats! love the photos! those stones are fantastic. i really liked them too. enjoy your day at the bench sweet friend. xox

jen said...

love the photos! especially the top one. i have always loved that necklace!