Monday, November 12, 2007

progress...


Progress :: something I think I might be making? Just maybe.
Things have been full tilt here for weeks now [and whilst that doesn't look set to change until Christmas is here - or I can post things out no more!] - I have got a lot done and a lot of big hurdles for this time of year are over. By the end of next week all my gallery work will be completed....and I will be able to focus on a Shop update and making pieces for a Christmas Market I am doing in Glasgow - four days behind a heavily laden table and meeting some buyers...should be fun! {just drop me a line if you would like more details!}
Above is a sneak peak of some of the colours you will be seeing creep into the shop come the holiday update....I am in love with this beautiful softly coloured Prehnite - a green inspired by this image which I am so enjoying staring at for good parts of each day :)
...in other news, the collaboration between Ana and myself is *almost* ready too! It will not be very long to go at all - so we shall let you know when it is ready to launch!! Stay tuned friends.
As the weather gets colder...I am wanting to turn inwards a little. These dark and dreamy flickr faves sum the feeling up well....
...I think Winter might just be almost here.
Happy Monday everyone...
back soon!
xox

7 comments:

lisa solomon said...

progress sounds good.

can't wait to see what you come up w/
xo

KELLY said...

those beads? scrumptious!

v excited to see your shop update is coming soon...i'm hatching a plan to point my husband in your direction : )

glad you're feeling positive + productive...sounds like a busy time ahead for you but it'll all be worth it when you're done + have that precious holiday time to enjoy! x

ellyy said...

What a collaboration duo! I'm excited to see what you two will come up with, no doubt it'll be stunning.

You're so lucky winter is approaching, maybe we could swap seasons (it's hayfever season here)? ;)

Kristina said...

I can't wait to see that pale-green in your shop,i love it!

Anonymous said...

Those pearls promise great things and I wanted to tell you that the 2 necklaces, beside, are gorgeous I LOVE them!
Did you get the stones?

Welcome Home said...

meant to say before, welcome back (go mac) - glad to hear things are going well. Looking forward to checking out the Christmas market, see you soon x

MWM said...

those colors are beautiful.