Thursday, January 31, 2008

New, and behind the scenes...

Above ; two one-off {never to be repeated again} necklaces hit the shop tonight...special, indulgent pieces, perhaps the sort to gift to a loved one...?? {*cough*valentines day*cough*} ... Anemone is here and the Autumn Leaf is here ...

...some little out-takes from a photo-shoot day. Trust me - when I actually get good light, I have to make the most of it ;)) I like also, the process of gleaning order from the chaos. Behind the scenes shots are always my favourites, so I thought I would share these from the other day...also, on an aside...it's a good opportunity for people to be able to guage the scale of things too.

And seeing as how it is now after mid-night here, and officially February the first - I want to say Happy Birthday to sweet Isla...whose beautiful cheeky grin {just like her Mama} brings a smile to my face each time I see it....have a wonderful day little one. Nothing like turning one-year old....xox

Hooray for Friday...have a stellar weekend everyone,

xox

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

really lovely, abigail.
i hope you have a great weekend. i'll write when i get back from NY. i wish you were joining me. xx

Mary-Laure said...

Oh, an anemone! I'm in the middle of an intense flower phase, and I even chose anemones to illustrate the title of my blog.
The necklaces are absolutely lovely, so delicate!

High Desert Diva said...

I'm a big fan of behind the scene shots...it's always interesting to me to see how, what, where an artist creates.
Both your jewelry and blog are beautiful....the photos marvelous. Love the type blocks.

Anonymous said...

**cough**good hinting**cough cough**!
rich just doesn't seem to open to my hinting! i've been so lucky already, i can't complain xx

lisa solomon said...

i love the behind the scenes...
xo

Clau said...

Hi abigail
I really love your work, is so delicate and femenine...and so personal....your style is unique!!!
congratulatios an my best wishes
Clau
From Chile