Friday, February 29, 2008

On a day like today...


You should see the rain-storms here today! My god, it's wet outside...so I am wholeheartedly glad today is not one where I have to venture out. The colours of all the surrounding buildings are beautifully muted as the mists of water being swept up by the rain cloud them...it's very pretty to look out on at least, I always love the patterns rain makes on the ground when driven by the wind.....

My four little drawings are now up in my
Etsy shop - you can see them right here :) Hope they capture someones heart!
Plans for the weekend? I am going to be busy preparing for a lecture/talk I am giving next week up at Duncan of Jordanstone {Dundee's college of Art and Design}...speaking about a mixture of me and my work, but mostly about blogging and marketing yourself in a digital age. Wish me luck ;)
It is also Mothers Day here on Sunday, so I will spending that time with my Mum, hopefully doing some nice things!
Have a good one all,
xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love these ink drawings - gorgeous. It is wet and windy here in England too - nothing compared to our mini earthquake the other day though! Good luck with the drawings in your shop - I am sure they will not be there for very long.

Unknown said...

please say hello to frances stevenson for me if you meet her at dundee university - i met her in november at the neocraft conference in halifax, nova scotia, canada. love the new drawings. sweet delicacies.

Molly said...

I'm so glad I caught this post in time! :) I love those drawings!

Anonymous said...

hey abigail, this is frances from hong kong. just to let you know that i really love the drawing. they are so delicate that like a poem!! keep up with the good work.

Anonymous said...

They look lovely, Abigail. xo lj

. said...

Lovely, these are gorgeous... only question is why its taken you so long?!!
xx

Abigail A. Percy said...

tess dear...you know how shy I am ;)
xo