Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emerging..

...after a long weekend and some glorious sunshine that reminded me to take a break and enjoy it, I have emerged this week from under the huge amount of work that was the last week or two....hurrah!

Things in the workshop are more ordered after a clean up and I am working on some limited edition Summer necklaces to launch late this week or very early next...think bold blooms and exuberant froth!! Stay tuned for those.... :)

I had a big delivery of boxes a few days ago - my beloved Kraft, of course...always so nice to see them stacked into the packing station, knowing I have several hundred more to work my way through....aren't these ribbon colours glorious too? From Paris, of course ;)

...my Basil plant is coming on well. I had to move it out of my window-less kitchen as it needed some light....it seems to be enjoying my living room mantel much better. {What is flourishing for you just now?}....

Some summery flickr faves // studio shadows // untitled // peony // ....you can see where my head is at, right? Shadows, sky and blooms...just about right actually.

More 'new' finished pieces on show tomorrow {a sneak peek above is the 'in progress' stage}...
Happy Wednesday all,
xo


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That basil looks good, ours is flourishing along with the sage and lavender. Plus I have some petunias in a hanging basket that smell gorgeous.

Enjoyed the sneak preview of your new work too!

lisa solomon said...

oh - the ribbon.... lovely

our basil is also doing well. we just harvested some pablano peppers... mmm

donna said...

Those reels of ribbon are just gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing your new work.
Dx

KELLY said...

green love!

doubleindemnity said...

Your basil looks pesto-worthy! I have a plant on my balcony but it's not doing as well - taller and lanky. This was my summer to make pesto.

Will write soon - I have 4 days off next week!

Karen said...

Looking forward to seeing the new collection! Hope all is well!