Thursday, September 18, 2008

Indulge...


Well hello everyone...how do?

...the usual story of it being a busy week here in the workshop {and gosh, where did the week go!?} - I had another lovely wedding last weekend {congrats to my cousin Richard and his lovely new wife Leah!} and have been running to catch up ever since! My shoulder has miraculously unfrozen {thank you for the well wishes, they did the trick!} and I have been busy at the bench and working through the orders which should all be cleared by tomorrow...

Had a wonderful selection of mail over the last two days - not really a surprise, as I have been doing a little bit of retail therapy and treating myself {one has to indulge every now and then, right?}...so I thought I would stop in today and share some of my spoils...who doesn't love spoils??!!!

Some yumminess from Toast {I also want this dress {in the blue} something bad!} - dreamy tea towel goodness from Lush Designs, I also bought the pillow cases too in Duck Egg blue...and some new footwear... for dry, for wet...and for fancy.....guess which ones will get worn the most, egh?

Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen :) love this....it is full of so much truth and beauty....!

good day to all, xo


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know about toast, so thanks! some niceness in your post today and i'm looking forward to exploring all the links

KELLY said...

oh wow.

wow. you have done some very very good shopping there abigail. what did we do before the internet came along? we must have been richer! i love all your new spoils! happy shoe wearing. and that toast dress is so you! xxx

p.s. glad you're shoulder is good again!

Welcome Home said...

ooh lovely selection of goodies, and so good to be reminded of the sunscreen song... x

studiokris said...

I love your shoes! And I too am looking longingly at the Toast catalogue... happy Friday!

Deniz said...

love your shoes- i am itching to buy some new shoes, we in the middle of season change here, so will go and get some new shoes end of this months, last time i had time to go to the shops there wasnt anything interessting.
Love the stuff on toast, but living in Cape Town I always think that posting is a problem- and dont buy much over the internet- i think my purse is greateful for that ;)
glad your shoulder is well again :)

lisa solomon said...

a little indulgence is a good thing!
happy weekend

El Notable said...

HI! great blog! i love the pics also great shopping spree! ha ha,
this is my blog with fashion from Madrid, if you want to take a look sometime,
bye!
www.elnotable.blogspot.com

jessica ann said...

love your photos and blog! thanks for sharing!