Thursday, October 30, 2008

Collaboration...


Hello everyone...although I have been a little quiet here this week, I have been working away on various fun and interesting things which I will be able to share with you shortly....

My friend Sophie, who was my intern this past Summer, is here staying with me in Glasgow for a week and we are working on a project together where we gather ideas and will, in the end, make some bijoux!

...we have been walking, gathering and photographing the Autumn season and all it's bounty...then, once home, processing our thoughts...drawing, designing....listening to music, getting inspired. We will be documenting our finds and inspirations {in all their forms} - and as the week goes on, our jewellery pieces over on our new blog > 


I will be popping up in both spaces over the next few days....so I hope you will join us on our wanderings and enjoy our musings!
xo


3 comments:

Deniz said...

looking forward to reading more and seeing more about your new project. the new blog is great!

shari said...

sounds like such a great project! love these autumn-y photos. xox

Tita Carré said...

Hi, your blog is beauty, visit my blog http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com
Kiss