Thursday, December 04, 2008

Always by lamp-light...


Mmm....we are supposed to get a land-slide of snow here over night....well, it's 1.45 am and all it's doing is raining.....if there was *anyone* still silly enough to be up - poised with their camera, ready and eager to capture snow flurry against the night sky....I would suggest they just called it a night. Yes....ahem, that's what I would do. ;)

More scenes from the studio....by lamp-light, always by lamp-light.....I am *almost* there - goods will be ready to show by Friday/Saturday I should think.

However! For those of you thinking of snapping something up from my existing collections - {main shop or etsy shop}...just a wee note to let you know the last guaranteed shipping date to the States is the 12.12.08 - UK has next day delivery, so you have much more time!! So do place your orders with me as soon as possible, so I can get making and get the goodies to you in time for the Holidays!! :)

...another wee note, remember the Rose Leaf Necklace? Well, it's in the shop as of tonight - right HERE.....there is only *one* of these on sale for Christmas......{the other, limited edition of 2, is in London at a show}....

::::::

In other news, I am not sure if I could love this more? Goodness from Mister Rob Ryan
Yum-O.

Going along to the opening of Narrative {formerly the *wonderful* Hitherto} at the CCA on Friday night....can't wait!

::::::

G'd night all. 'Snow-watch' officially over and out.
xo

p.s - the picture above. I press leaves. All the time. Then find them, months, even years later in between the pages of things - reminding me of where I picked them up, what I was thinking at the time {usually, bijoux!}...I would heartily recommend you take up the practise too. It literally is the gift that keeps on giving ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss Hitherto, glad to read they have a new version.

No snow this side of Scotland either!

lisa solomon said...

hope you got some sleep.
did it snow??

Abigail A. Percy said...

...hehe....I got a little, thanks! ;)

And nope, no snow at ALL. Highly dissapointing ;)) xo

Lia @ Bullfinch and Barbury said...

TAG, you're it!
You've been tagged to share 7 random facts about yourself! See my blog for the details/rules.

Deniz said...

love your leaves collection- i might just take your advice on this. :)
no snow? pitty would have loved seein some, haven't seen any seen we moved here, never snows around the mothercity :(