Monday, May 11, 2009

HW Postcards...


First off, I would like to say a huge thank you for the overwhelming response to the Hyacinth Watch Limited Edition Necklaces...I am so glad to see some many of my loyal customers back, and many new names too - thank you!! :)

If there is anyone still hankering for one - I still have some of the Budding Necklace left, and also some of my favourites, the Froth Necklace...so it's not too late! 

Today, I wanted to share some of the postcards I have had printed - including four shots from the Hyacinth Watch project...and another three from Springtime in Belfast Botanic Gardens {so, 7 p/c's in total}...

***I am selling these packs, bound with brown paper printed with one of my HW drawings for £12.00 {GBP}...if you would like a pack, drop me an Email and I shall take an order! I have enough for 7 packs at the moment {which I can mail out next week} - but more are on their way :)

...I kind of want to keep them all for myself. There is something destinctly reassuring about having a big bundle of postcards around - to drop little notes on, to pin up around the place...and I am really pleased with these!

Back tomorrow with some more progress shots of the new brooches...I should have been benching today but am not feeling the magic, I'm a little tired after working most of the weekend. I am hoping a small break today will restore me! ;) Much to do this week before heading to Belfast on Thursday to see my boy...

Happy Monday, all!! xox

2 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

Beautiful postcards! The HW outcomes are lovely (: x

shari said...

i'm sad to see hyacinth watch come to an end but i'm eager for my hw goodies. ;) xox