Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday...


Apologies for my complete absence in this space for the last week...I have been madly busy in the workshop, so that has taken up most of my time - in addition to staring out the window a little at the beautiful weather I am missing {though I fear it is likely too hot for me and my Celtic colouring anyway ;)}...

We took some time this afternoon to play a few games of dominoes. The shadows cast from the light pouring through the curtains were really lovely...and somewhat better than the outcome of the game from my point of view. The mister beat me in all four games...{and sang a song each time to celebrate}! Oh the shame! ;(

...then, he made me an 'A' and I made him a heart...

Happy weekend all, 
more soon,
xo

2 comments:

lisa solomon said...

awww love....
xo

Loella Medina said...

Cool! The fiance and I like to play dominoes as well!! It is a very good game to play once you learn all the basics.